CLA safflower oil is a modern present day dietary supplement that claims faster effect for burning fat that can be done with no exercise and diet control. The safflower oil has the capability of blocking the fat deposits, reducing the appetite level thus when the mouth gets shut there would not be any snacks get inside the abdominal bero, hence no need to sweat wet and food restrictions.
Safflower oil is one of the highest resources of Linoleic acid wherein the combination of CLA (conjugated Linoleic acid) acts miraculously for weight loss program. CLA fat burner with safflower oil acts for three major roles as:
- Blocking fat deposits
- Suppressing the appetite feel
- Increasing the serotonin secretion
How CLA works with safflower oil?
Safflower oil is found to be calorie dense oil wherein one table spoon contains about 120 calories. The usage when followed edible on cooking and topping / dressing processes, it reacts to provide high dosage of calories, high levels of healthy fats, components to regulate the blood pressure level, enriched with Vitamins E, & K. A study being published Dietary Guidelines for Americans in the year 2010 stated that: “Women eating 1,200 calories to shed pounds need about 4 teaspoons, or 17 grams, of oils daily, and men following 1,600-calorie weight-loss plans need about 5 teaspoons — equivalent to 22 grams — of oils each day.”
The changes in weight by regular consuming of CLA safflower oil can be assured. A time period for consumption for about 16 weeks:
- – 1076 plus/minus 849 g of fat whereas CLA safflower oil provides a non significant increase of 80 plus/minus 667 g of fat in end result of weight deduction
- CLA safflower oil has the tendency to shed pounds by overall calculation of 1.25 plus/minus 0.71 kg (CLA) and 0.11 plus/minus 0.55 kg (safflower oil) respectively
And other study reports state that CLA use safflower oil acts as a weight control with no frequent significant effects for weight lose in reducing the fat mass and deposited abdominal fats in the range of 3 -6 g every day for about at a minimum of 4 weeks.
Uses of CLA safflower oil:
- Safflower oil is emollient in nature and as a highly nutritious presented with poly unsaturated fatty acids
- It has the tendency of soothing skin irritations and bruises wherein it gets absorbed and passes into the skin layers effectively when applied externally. And a body massage can also be done for indeed prominent result
- It is presented with high poly unsaturated level when compared to any other edible vegetable oil and it scores high smoke point
- Apart from only cooking and edible parts, safflower oil is also used in various other fields for its good moisture qualities
- Olden ancient Egyptian sculptures show the usage of safflower oil in medicinal usage to heal wounds
- The pure and originally extracted safflower oil is quite odorless, light, flavorless, colorless and so it has limited shelf life
- The oil can be of the derivatives of two types: seeds and flowers