Safflower oil is an organic substance that is derived from either seed extract or the flower extract of the plant safflower and often could be able to see with health benefits of shedding down extra abdominal fats. And so, safflower oil can be seen being used as an edible cooking oil, massage oil, oil for hair scalp and external body massage oil. On the other commercial markets show safflower oil being used in the replacement of linseed oil in the painting and for dye make for clothing (as in ancient Egyptians).
The actual presence of chemical substances such as oleic acid and Linoleic acid present in safflower oil helps consuming human body to have thinner blood level that is mainly because of preventing the blood clots in the blood vessels by increasing the blood vessels width. And as a result, it helps lowering the blood pressure and regulates the heart function properly.
Conjugated Linoleic acid (CLA) presence in safflower oil
The conjugated Linoleic acid (CLA) is one of the key components that is presented in the safflower oil and that acts as an effective agent in reducing down the deposited fats in the human body. When there are no clinical trials to figure out the answer for the question that how much CLA is in safflower oil – the presence of CLA in safflower reacts quietly by increasing the metabolic activity that is responsible for nutrients to be taken into the blood from the food being consumed. The deposited fat presented in the food taken already by the individual gets deposited in the blood stream would now get extracted by the CLA present in the safflower oil and thus transfer the muscle cells & liver to get converted energy.
Wherein the non-absorbed fat substance by the human muscle cells & liver would get stuck with other cell structures ending up with fat content mess-up in the human body! Hence the actual work of CLA in the safflower oil is dissolving the fat substances into energy with no residues of shifting such fats.
Health benefits of CLA safflower oil:
- Helps reducing the feel for craving and suppress the appetite
- Regulates the cholesterol level in the human body
- The seed derived safflower oil is enriched with Oleic acid, mono unsaturated and presented with omega 9 fatty acids that are essential for general well being
- The poly unsaturated fatty acids of the other kind is known for anti-inflammatory substance
- The regular consumption of seed derived safflower oil of about 2 table spoons every day provides effective result of reduced LDL cholesterol in the human body
Those who need to go for initial consultation with medical experts in order to ingest CLA safflower oil are:
- Diabetic individuals and those who are in any set of medication
- Hyper tension and hypo tension individuals
- Pregnant women
- Individuals those who are at the state of pre and post surgery
- Individuals those have gastrointestinal and irritable bowel problems
- Individuals those who have abnormal lipid levels